What could drive Busta Rhymes, a wealthy and successful rapper, to commit (microphone) Murder? Evidently, the promise of cash… plus, the sheer joy of taking out a few sucker emcees. On the rap vet’s latest mixtape leak, Rhymes enlists Gucci Mane and Tity Boi as accomplices for a little lyrical homicide. Tha Bizness & Kuddie Fresh produce, serving up a beat featuring samples from both Barrington Levy‘s Murderer and Snoop Dogg‘s Murder Was the Case. Keep it locked for release details on Busta Rhymes’ forthcoming mixtape, which has yet to receive a title or release date.
Written by richard on 06/2/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.