What could drive Busta Rhymes, a wealthy and successful rapper, to commit (microphone) Murder? Evidently, the promise of cash… plus, the sheer joy of taking out a few sucker emcees. On the rap vet’s latest mixtape leak, Rhymes enlists Gucci Mane and Tity Boi as accomplices for a little lyrical homicide. Tha Bizness & Kuddie Fresh produce, serving up a beat featuring samples from both Barrington Levy‘s Murderer and Snoop Dogg‘s Murder Was the Case. Keep it locked for release details on Busta Rhymes’ forthcoming mixtape, which has yet to receive a title or release date.
Written by richard on 06/2/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.