What could drive Busta Rhymes, a wealthy and successful rapper, to commit (microphone) Murder? Evidently, the promise of cash… plus, the sheer joy of taking out a few sucker emcees. On the rap vet’s latest mixtape leak, Rhymes enlists Gucci Mane and Tity Boi as accomplices for a little lyrical homicide. Tha Bizness & Kuddie Fresh produce, serving up a beat featuring samples from both Barrington Levy‘s Murderer and Snoop Dogg‘s Murder Was the Case. Keep it locked for release details on Busta Rhymes’ forthcoming mixtape, which has yet to receive a title or release date.
Written by richard on 06/2/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.