What could drive Busta Rhymes, a wealthy and successful rapper, to commit (microphone) Murder? Evidently, the promise of cash… plus, the sheer joy of taking out a few sucker emcees. On the rap vet’s latest mixtape leak, Rhymes enlists Gucci Mane and Tity Boi as accomplices for a little lyrical homicide. Tha Bizness & Kuddie Fresh produce, serving up a beat featuring samples from both Barrington Levy‘s Murderer and Snoop Dogg‘s Murder Was the Case. Keep it locked for release details on Busta Rhymes’ forthcoming mixtape, which has yet to receive a title or release date.
Written by richard on 06/2/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)