For years, quality hip-hop music has been described using the word “fire.” The legendary Busta Rhymes, however, has always taken this concept to a whole different level. A brief glance at Rhymes’ catalog and you’ll notice three heat-related titles, one album cover engulfed in flames (E.L.E.), and a plethora of songs, like Fire, You Can’t Hold the Torch, and Hot Sh*t Makin’ Ya Bounce, which allude to his obsession with one of the four elements. Adding a new notch to his flaming belt is the Don Cannon-produced Light Up A Fire, which tentatively is scheduled to appear on the New York native’s forthcoming release, B.O.M.B.. For more Busta Bus, listen and look for his new radio single, Arab Money, impacting at radio stations nationwide next week.
Written by DJ Z on 10/8/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.