As anticipation grows for Busta Rhymes‘s eighth studio album, Blessed (currently with no set release date), the rapper has found himself in the news for a reason unrelated to the impending release. Several hip-hop news sites have reported that Busta supposedly was dropped by Interscope, and that Blessed will be released solely on Flipmode/Aftermath. Whether or not these rumors are true, Busta has kept himself busy by promoting the album and presenting the Booth with a brand new feature. Igniting his inner lyrical firepower, Rhymes wants to get one point across: I Got Bass. That might be the only aspect of the song listeners remember, thanks to A Milli producer Bangladesh‘s loud, synth-heavy beat. Stay tuned for more information as it is acquired from our inside label sources…
Note: The streaming of “I Got Bass” has temporarily been suspended.
Written by Burmy on 07/7/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)