As anticipation grows for Busta Rhymes‘s eighth studio album, Blessed (currently with no set release date), the rapper has found himself in the news for a reason unrelated to the impending release. Several hip-hop news sites have reported that Busta supposedly was dropped by Interscope, and that Blessed will be released solely on Flipmode/Aftermath. Whether or not these rumors are true, Busta has kept himself busy by promoting the album and presenting the Booth with a brand new feature. Igniting his inner lyrical firepower, Rhymes wants to get one point across: I Got Bass. That might be the only aspect of the song listeners remember, thanks to A Milli producer Bangladesh‘s loud, synth-heavy beat. Stay tuned for more information as it is acquired from our inside label sources…
Note: The streaming of “I Got Bass” has temporarily been suspended.
Listen to More: Busta Rhymes
Written by Burmy on 07/7/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)