As anticipation grows for Busta Rhymes‘s eighth studio album, Blessed (currently with no set release date), the rapper has found himself in the news for a reason unrelated to the impending release. Several hip-hop news sites have reported that Busta supposedly was dropped by Interscope, and that Blessed will be released solely on Flipmode/Aftermath. Whether or not these rumors are true, Busta has kept himself busy by promoting the album and presenting the Booth with a brand new feature. Igniting his inner lyrical firepower, Rhymes wants to get one point across: I Got Bass. That might be the only aspect of the song listeners remember, thanks to A Milli producer Bangladesh‘s loud, synth-heavy beat. Stay tuned for more information as it is acquired from our inside label sources…
Note: The streaming of “I Got Bass” has temporarily been suspended.
Written by Burmy on 07/7/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.