As anticipation grows for Busta Rhymes‘s eighth studio album, Blessed (currently with no set release date), the rapper has found himself in the news for a reason unrelated to the impending release. Several hip-hop news sites have reported that Busta supposedly was dropped by Interscope, and that Blessed will be released solely on Flipmode/Aftermath. Whether or not these rumors are true, Busta has kept himself busy by promoting the album and presenting the Booth with a brand new feature. Igniting his inner lyrical firepower, Rhymes wants to get one point across: I Got Bass. That might be the only aspect of the song listeners remember, thanks to A Milli producer Bangladesh‘s loud, synth-heavy beat. Stay tuned for more information as it is acquired from our inside label sources…
Note: The streaming of “I Got Bass” has temporarily been suspended.
Written by Burmy on 07/7/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.