As anticipation grows for Busta Rhymes‘s eighth studio album, Blessed (currently with no set release date), the rapper has found himself in the news for a reason unrelated to the impending release. Several hip-hop news sites have reported that Busta supposedly was dropped by Interscope, and that Blessed will be released solely on Flipmode/Aftermath. Whether or not these rumors are true, Busta has kept himself busy by promoting the album and presenting the Booth with a brand new feature. Igniting his inner lyrical firepower, Rhymes wants to get one point across: I Got Bass. That might be the only aspect of the song listeners remember, thanks to A Milli producer Bangladesh‘s loud, synth-heavy beat. Stay tuned for more information as it is acquired from our inside label sources…
Note: The streaming of “I Got Bass” has temporarily been suspended.
Listen to More: Busta Rhymes Written by Burmy
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.