How many times can a song be remixed before people begin to hate it? Busta Rhymes is clearly searching for the answer to this question, as his current club anthem of a single, Arab Money, has now been remixed for a third time. Producer and hook-singer Ron Browz remains on board, and the Northeast trio of Juelz Santana, Jim Jones and Jadakiss join the fray to get some of this controversial foreign gwap. Despite claims that Arab Money is offensive and racist (leading to the song receiving zero airplay in the UK), Rhymes is banking (pun intended) on Money to pave the way to the March release of B.O.M.B., his first LP as an artist on the Universal Motown roster.
Written by DJ Z on 12/21/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.