Despite negative-to-mixed reviews in the Booth, Busta Rhymes’ current single, Arab Money, has become a certified hit, taking the clubs by storm, inspiring hip-hop’s newest dance craze, and spawning countless unofficial remixes. Thanks to its popularity, not one but two official remixes have been created; the first of which we have for you here. With a slightly modified hook (Busta does the Arabic part and Ron Browz pronounces “Arab” differently) the new remix features Diddy, Swizzy, T-Pain, Akon, and Weezy, each putting in 8 bars of International Stunting 101. Undoubtedly, this one will spark a “who has the best verse” debate. Busta’s eighth studio album, now called Back On My B.S., will arrive in stores and at online retailers on March 10.
Written by Burmy on 11/30/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)