Despite negative-to-mixed reviews in the Booth, Busta Rhymes’ current single, Arab Money, has become a certified hit, taking the clubs by storm, inspiring hip-hop’s newest dance craze, and spawning countless unofficial remixes. Thanks to its popularity, not one but two official remixes have been created; the first of which we have for you here. With a slightly modified hook (Busta does the Arabic part and Ron Browz pronounces “Arab” differently) the new remix features Diddy, Swizzy, T-Pain, Akon, and Weezy, each putting in 8 bars of International Stunting 101. Undoubtedly, this one will spark a “who has the best verse” debate. Busta’s eighth studio album, now called Back On My B.S., will arrive in stores and at online retailers on March 10.
Written by Burmy on 11/30/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)