Despite negative-to-mixed reviews in the Booth, Busta Rhymes’ current single, Arab Money, has become a certified hit, taking the clubs by storm, inspiring hip-hop’s newest dance craze, and spawning countless unofficial remixes. Thanks to its popularity, not one but two official remixes have been created; the first of which we have for you here. With a slightly modified hook (Busta does the Arabic part and Ron Browz pronounces “Arab” differently) the new remix features Diddy, Swizzy, T-Pain, Akon, and Weezy, each putting in 8 bars of International Stunting 101. Undoubtedly, this one will spark a “who has the best verse” debate. Busta’s eighth studio album, now called Back On My B.S., will arrive in stores and at online retailers on March 10.
Written by Burmy on 11/30/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.