Despite negative-to-mixed reviews in the Booth, Busta Rhymes’ current single, Arab Money, has become a certified hit, taking the clubs by storm, inspiring hip-hop’s newest dance craze, and spawning countless unofficial remixes. Thanks to its popularity, not one but two official remixes have been created; the first of which we have for you here. With a slightly modified hook (Busta does the Arabic part and Ron Browz pronounces “Arab” differently) the new remix features Diddy, Swizzy, T-Pain, Akon, and Weezy, each putting in 8 bars of International Stunting 101. Undoubtedly, this one will spark a “who has the best verse” debate. Busta’s eighth studio album, now called Back On My B.S., will arrive in stores and at online retailers on March 10.
Written by Burmy on 11/30/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.