Though Arab Money and Hustlers Anthem ‘09 have picked up considerable buzz, Busta Rhymes has decided to release yet another official single to make absolutely sure that Back On My B.S. actually drops on May 19th. Unlike the previous releases, Conglomerate finds Busta returning to the aggressive flow he’s been known for since the mid-‘90s (and, if you’ve looked at our ratings for his work, the one Booth-heads prefer). The single’s lineup is a little different from the previously-leaked version set for inclusion on the album; while both versions include Jadakiss’ contribution and a booming beat by Busta’s former labelmate, Focus, the single version subs out Young Jeezy in favor of a new verse by the one and only Lil Wayne—sans autotune! Given Busta and Weezy’s similar tastes for off-the-wall rhyming, most will say Universal Motown made the right choice (both critically and commercially). Now that’s a conglomerate you’ve got to respect!
Written by Burmy on 04/5/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.