This past April, when Busta Rhymes first premiered Don’t Touch Me (Throw Da Water On ‘Em) as one of two singles off his forthcoming album, lessed, listeners were elated to see him return to his “crazy” fast-paced style of rapping. But little did they know, Busta’s flow was inside countless other MCs as well. Following a new Busta verse over the original Hitmen beat, Flipmode protégés Reek Da Villain and Spliff Star prove on this remix that the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. After heavyweights The Game, Lil’ Wayne, and Nas each bring their fire to the track, hip-hop legend Big Daddy Kane sparks the last embers before the counter hits zero. For more blazing beats and cold rhymes, pick up a copy of Blessed on July 15.
Written by Burmy on 05/26/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.