Busta Rhymes and Teddy Riley are making a movie and it isn’t the kind you’ll find in theaters this summer. Going back to his days as a member of the singing groups Guy and Blackstreet, feature singer/producer Teddy Riley acts as the director, while Rhymes lays down three verses that are wrapped around asking his women to play out their fantasies… on camera. After hearing “Lights, Camera, Action,” Busta uses his veteran experience to carry the
movie, but does so in an unorthodox manner. Rapping as slow as Shawty Lo (possibly even slower), Busta knows it takes time to perfect a wide screen debut and leaves his Speedy Gonzales flow at home. Could a film deal be far behind?
Listen to More: Busta Rhymes
Written by DJ Z on 03/17/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.