Busta Rhymes and Teddy Riley are making a movie and it isn’t the kind you’ll find in theaters this summer. Going back to his days as a member of the singing groups Guy and Blackstreet, feature singer/producer Teddy Riley acts as the director, while Rhymes lays down three verses that are wrapped around asking his women to play out their fantasies… on camera. After hearing “Lights, Camera, Action,” Busta uses his veteran experience to carry the
movie, but does so in an unorthodox manner. Rapping as slow as Shawty Lo (possibly even slower), Busta knows it takes time to perfect a wide screen debut and leaves his Speedy Gonzales flow at home. Could a film deal be far behind?
Listen to More: Busta Rhymes Written by DJ Z
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!