Discussing artists’ rapping styles, Chamillionaire offered the following insight during the first portion of his new two-part interview feature at the Booth: “[if] you put a beat in front of me, and you told me [the] artist; I could tell you what pattern they’re gonna rap in.” If you like how an artist approaches their material, though, you might not want them to change it up – right? Just ask longtime fans of Busta Rhymes, who since leaving his one-and-done stint at Aftermath/Interscope has alternated between his characteristically hyper-speed flow (adored by millions around the world) and dragged-out Shawty-Lo-esque muttering (as Borat would say, “not so much”). Rest assured those who have grown to enjoy the former will thoroughly appreciate Blown, a new offering from Rhymes featuring accompaniment from T-Pain and DJ Khaled and production by Cool & Dre.
Written by DJ Z on 12/2/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.