Discussing artists’ rapping styles, Chamillionaire offered the following insight during the first portion of his new two-part interview feature at the Booth: “[if] you put a beat in front of me, and you told me [the] artist; I could tell you what pattern they’re gonna rap in.” If you like how an artist approaches their material, though, you might not want them to change it up – right? Just ask longtime fans of Busta Rhymes, who since leaving his one-and-done stint at Aftermath/Interscope has alternated between his characteristically hyper-speed flow (adored by millions around the world) and dragged-out Shawty-Lo-esque muttering (as Borat would say, “not so much”). Rest assured those who have grown to enjoy the former will thoroughly appreciate Blown, a new offering from Rhymes featuring accompaniment from T-Pain and DJ Khaled and production by Cool & Dre.
Written by DJ Z on 12/2/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.