Discussing artists’ rapping styles, Chamillionaire offered the following insight during the first portion of his new two-part interview feature at the Booth: “[if] you put a beat in front of me, and you told me [the] artist; I could tell you what pattern they’re gonna rap in.” If you like how an artist approaches their material, though, you might not want them to change it up – right? Just ask longtime fans of Busta Rhymes, who since leaving his one-and-done stint at Aftermath/Interscope has alternated between his characteristically hyper-speed flow (adored by millions around the world) and dragged-out Shawty-Lo-esque muttering (as Borat would say, “not so much”). Rest assured those who have grown to enjoy the former will thoroughly appreciate Blown, a new offering from Rhymes featuring accompaniment from T-Pain and DJ Khaled and production by Cool & Dre.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.