With American troops stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan, civilians have developed a strong fascination for Arabic/Middle Eastern culture. Known to get creative with his music, Busta Rhymes decided to take a flight to the Middle East for his first single as a Universal Motown artist, Arab Money. For those who are ready to complain about the song’s “cliché” nature, it’s really more about the Arabs than the money, as Busta lays down his bankroll alongside the Middle East’s richest man, Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud. Meanwhile, Ron Browz puts some freshness into the overused autotune effect by modifying his vocals to sound like they’re straight from his Pop Champagne studio sessions. Arab Money will create a strong buzz before Busta starts his pre-emptive strike; the B.O.M.B. (short for Back On My Bullsh*t) drops December 9.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.