With American troops stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan, civilians have developed a strong fascination for Arabic/Middle Eastern culture. Known to get creative with his music, Busta Rhymes decided to take a flight to the Middle East for his first single as a Universal Motown artist, Arab Money. For those who are ready to complain about the song’s “cliché” nature, it’s really more about the Arabs than the money, as Busta lays down his bankroll alongside the Middle East’s richest man, Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud. Meanwhile, Ron Browz puts some freshness into the overused autotune effect by modifying his vocals to sound like they’re straight from his Pop Champagne studio sessions. Arab Money will create a strong buzz before Busta starts his pre-emptive strike; the B.O.M.B. (short for Back On My Bullsh*t) drops December 9.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get Right" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!