For sneaker heads who liken their kick game to that of Christiano Ronaldo, I am sure many of you will be camping out in line to scoop up all of the shoes in Jordan’s new XX8 Days of Flight line. If you are one of a lucky few to purchase the prized possession on the eve of their release, you’ll most likely need a suit of armor to prevent poachers from stealing your kicks the moment you step out of the store. In addition, you’ll need some music to act as a soundtrack to your experience. While Bun B and Big K.R.I.T. can’t provide protection, they certainly can help speed up the wait with their Jordan inspired collab Check The Sign. A swangin’ K.R.I.T-produced beat backs the Southern ambassadors, who share their love affair with the legendary kicks; Bun matching his Jordans to the Candy-paint of his car and K.R.I.T preparing his shoes for a concert stage dive. Check The Sign is not a part of a larger release, but if fans still need more southern sizzle, we’d like to refer you to Krizzle’s, 9th Wonder-produced Reign On.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"They Don't Wanna Play ft. Bun B & Bad Seed" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.