For sneaker heads who liken their kick game to that of Christiano Ronaldo, I am sure many of you will be camping out in line to scoop up all of the shoes in Jordan’s new XX8 Days of Flight line. If you are one of a lucky few to purchase the prized possession on the eve of their release, you’ll most likely need a suit of armor to prevent poachers from stealing your kicks the moment you step out of the store. In addition, you’ll need some music to act as a soundtrack to your experience. While Bun B and Big K.R.I.T. can’t provide protection, they certainly can help speed up the wait with their Jordan inspired collab Check The Sign. A swangin’ K.R.I.T-produced beat backs the Southern ambassadors, who share their love affair with the legendary kicks; Bun matching his Jordans to the Candy-paint of his car and K.R.I.T preparing his shoes for a concert stage dive. Check The Sign is not a part of a larger release, but if fans still need more southern sizzle, we’d like to refer you to Krizzle’s, 9th Wonder-produced Reign On.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"They Don't Wanna Play ft. Bun B & Bad Seed" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.