For sneaker heads who liken their kick game to that of Christiano Ronaldo, I am sure many of you will be camping out in line to scoop up all of the shoes in Jordan’s new XX8 Days of Flight line. If you are one of a lucky few to purchase the prized possession on the eve of their release, you’ll most likely need a suit of armor to prevent poachers from stealing your kicks the moment you step out of the store. In addition, you’ll need some music to act as a soundtrack to your experience. While Bun B and Big K.R.I.T. can’t provide protection, they certainly can help speed up the wait with their Jordan inspired collab Check The Sign. A swangin’ K.R.I.T-produced beat backs the Southern ambassadors, who share their love affair with the legendary kicks; Bun matching his Jordans to the Candy-paint of his car and K.R.I.T preparing his shoes for a concert stage dive. Check The Sign is not a part of a larger release, but if fans still need more southern sizzle, we’d like to refer you to Krizzle’s, 9th Wonder-produced Reign On.
Written by Lucas G. on 02/15/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"They Don't Wanna Play ft. Bun B & Bad Seed" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.