Way back in 1998, on Gang Starr’s Militia, Freddie Foxx called N.O.R.E. out for delivering lines like “What, what, what, what“in lieu of actual lyricism. Fast-forward a decade and change, and the Long Island vet (now going by Bumpy Knuckles) finally extends the olive branch to the CNN member by inviting him to join him for a Lyrical Workout. Produced by Statik Selektah, this title track is just one of many fresh cuts to be found on Knuckles’ new Lyical Workout LP, set to hit iTunes June 14.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!