Way back in 1998, on Gang Starr’s Militia, Freddie Foxx called N.O.R.E. out for delivering lines like “What, what, what, what“in lieu of actual lyricism. Fast-forward a decade and change, and the Long Island vet (now going by Bumpy Knuckles) finally extends the olive branch to the CNN member by inviting him to join him for a Lyrical Workout. Produced by Statik Selektah, this title track is just one of many fresh cuts to be found on Knuckles’ new Lyical Workout LP, set to hit iTunes June 14.
Written by richard on 05/20/11
Member Reviews and Ratings
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.