Way back in 1998, on Gang Starr’s Militia, Freddie Foxx called N.O.R.E. out for delivering lines like “What, what, what, what“in lieu of actual lyricism. Fast-forward a decade and change, and the Long Island vet (now going by Bumpy Knuckles) finally extends the olive branch to the CNN member by inviting him to join him for a Lyrical Workout. Produced by Statik Selektah, this title track is just one of many fresh cuts to be found on Knuckles’ new Lyical Workout LP, set to hit iTunes June 14.
Written by richard on 05/20/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)