Way back in 1998, on Gang Starr’s Militia, Freddie Foxx called N.O.R.E. out for delivering lines like “What, what, what, what“in lieu of actual lyricism. Fast-forward a decade and change, and the Long Island vet (now going by Bumpy Knuckles) finally extends the olive branch to the CNN member by inviting him to join him for a Lyrical Workout. Produced by Statik Selektah, this title track is just one of many fresh cuts to be found on Knuckles’ new Lyical Workout LP, set to hit iTunes June 14.
Written by richard on 05/20/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.