Way back in 1998, on Gang Starr’s Militia, Freddie Foxx called N.O.R.E. out for delivering lines like “What, what, what, what“in lieu of actual lyricism. Fast-forward a decade and change, and the Long Island vet (now going by Bumpy Knuckles) finally extends the olive branch to the CNN member by inviting him to join him for a Lyrical Workout. Produced by Statik Selektah, this title track is just one of many fresh cuts to be found on Knuckles’ new Lyical Workout LP, set to hit iTunes June 14.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.