On Bullet‘s last feature, Fortune Teller, the Chi-town emcee showcased his musical versatility by foregoing the space-age, dancefloor-packing formula he’d established with the help of Slot A in favor of a more old-school, lyrically-driven feel. Fresh off that surprising but definitely dope change of pace, our favorite Jabbawockee devotee has rejoined forces with his frequent production partner to move bodies once again, this time with a Booth-exclusive world premiere. Ready to Take It To The Top, the self-proclaimed Martian backs his out-of-this-world-braggadocio with appropriately unhinged wordplay, blazing past the haters on his way to pick up a few of those notoriously easy Earth girls. Serving up his trademark mix of bass-heavy percussion and skittering synths, Slot A keeps things a little more subdued than usual, allowing Bullet’s rhymes to remain front-and-center. Take It To The Top is set for inclusion on the Mr. Robotic EP, due out sometime this year.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It ft. Chuck Inglish" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.