Remember Bullet‘s Supersonic (Pt. 1), the high-octane Lost Jabbawockee single we featured back in December of ‘08? Well, his latest record, previously-unreleased cut Shake Yo Body (Jabbawockeez Dance) finds him once again working with Supersonic producer Slot A, and the results are similar. That’s not to say the record’s unoriginal (it’s definitely not) but its got the same futuristic feel, rapid-fire rhymes, and absolutely insane energy that made the previously-featured cut club dynamite. Bullet may not be the first emcee to claim to be a Martian (in fact, he’s probably the fourth or fifth – that I’ve heard), but his hyperkinetic flow once again shines over Slot A’s relentless synth assault, making Shake Yo Body another compulsively danceable record from the Chi-town emcee. Watch for a behind-the-scenes video of the making of this cut in a future blog post, as well as Bullet’s contribution to our exclusive freestyle series later this month.
Written by richard on 02/4/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It ft. Chuck Inglish" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)