Remember Bullet‘s Supersonic (Pt. 1), the high-octane Lost Jabbawockee single we featured back in December of ‘08? Well, his latest record, previously-unreleased cut Shake Yo Body (Jabbawockeez Dance) finds him once again working with Supersonic producer Slot A, and the results are similar. That’s not to say the record’s unoriginal (it’s definitely not) but its got the same futuristic feel, rapid-fire rhymes, and absolutely insane energy that made the previously-featured cut club dynamite. Bullet may not be the first emcee to claim to be a Martian (in fact, he’s probably the fourth or fifth – that I’ve heard), but his hyperkinetic flow once again shines over Slot A’s relentless synth assault, making Shake Yo Body another compulsively danceable record from the Chi-town emcee. Watch for a behind-the-scenes video of the making of this cut in a future blog post, as well as Bullet’s contribution to our exclusive freestyle series later this month.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It ft. Chuck Inglish" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!