Though Bullet‘s recently garnered reader acclaim for club-ready jams like Supersonic (Pt. 1), Shake Yo Body, and 3 In The Morning, many of his longtime fans (including a few Booth-heads) have been hoping to hear him to get back to his lyrical roots. Apparently, one of these fans sent Bullet a message online, so the Chicago native hit the studio to contemplate the future of his career and life in general. Since he’s no Fortune Teller, the emcee figures that the best strategy is just to roll with the punches and let what happens happen. Though Donny Goines steps into the spotlight for an impressive guest verse, Vanysh‘s beat is the undeniable highlight (you can’t go wrong with an old-school sample). Check back to the Booth later this month when Bullet premieres The Lost Jabbawockee‘s official second single, Mr. Robotic.
Written by Burmy on 03/19/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It ft. Chuck Inglish" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.