Though Bullet‘s recently garnered reader acclaim for club-ready jams like Supersonic (Pt. 1), Shake Yo Body, and 3 In The Morning, many of his longtime fans (including a few Booth-heads) have been hoping to hear him to get back to his lyrical roots. Apparently, one of these fans sent Bullet a message online, so the Chicago native hit the studio to contemplate the future of his career and life in general. Since he’s no Fortune Teller, the emcee figures that the best strategy is just to roll with the punches and let what happens happen. Though Donny Goines steps into the spotlight for an impressive guest verse, Vanysh‘s beat is the undeniable highlight (you can’t go wrong with an old-school sample). Check back to the Booth later this month when Bullet premieres The Lost Jabbawockee‘s official second single, Mr. Robotic.
Written by Burmy on 03/19/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It ft. Chuck Inglish" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)