On his recently-featured, reader-acclaimed debut single, Bullet made the shocking revelation that he was no ordinary rapper, but a “cyborg Martian maniac” programmed to craft killer jams and put the moves on Earth girls. Which raises that oft-discussed question: can a robot ever truly love? Well, wonder no longer—on That Girl, a track off his recently-released Home Alone mixtape, the Booth favorite shows that not even a cybernetically-enhanced superbeing is immune to a special lady’s charms. As Bullet spits his starstruck bars, up-and-coming hip-hop/production duo Christian Rich provide moral support both on the mic and behind the boards; in addition to contributing some catchy chorus vocals, they deliver a synth-driven instrumental that, though a little more chilled-out than Bullet’s work with Slot A, perfectly captures the futuristic sound that has become the Chi-town buzzmaker’s trademark. Those digging this space-age ladies’ jam should keep it locked to our front page; Bullet will be stepping into the Booth for an exclusive interview in late July, and Christian Rich are set to contribute to our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series sometime in the next few months.
Written by richard on 07/16/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It ft. Chuck Inglish" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.