If you’re a fan of upbeat, body-moving jams, you could hardly ask for a more consistent duo than Chi-town emcee Bullet and his frequent production collaborator, Slot A. In reviewing the rapper’s latest unreleased cut, I’m almost tempted to refer back to what I wrote about previous features Supersonic (Part 1) and Shake Yo Body, copy-pasting phrases like “colossal-sounding club record,” “energetic flow,” and “futuristic feel,” into this blurb, but that would just be lazy, right? Instead, I’ll simply say that Bullet’s latest tale of club romance, which finds him grinding with a shorty so enchanting he hardly notices that the morning’s come, is the perfect thing to keep listeners shaking what God gave them till 3 In the Morning. Those thirsty for more of Bullet’s patented brand of dancefloor fuel will be happy to hear that more is on the way—fans can look forward to the premiere of his brand new single, Mr. Robotic, later this month.
Written by richard on 03/9/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It ft. Chuck Inglish" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)