If you’re a fan of upbeat, body-moving jams, you could hardly ask for a more consistent duo than Chi-town emcee Bullet and his frequent production collaborator, Slot A. In reviewing the rapper’s latest unreleased cut, I’m almost tempted to refer back to what I wrote about previous features Supersonic (Part 1) and Shake Yo Body, copy-pasting phrases like “colossal-sounding club record,” “energetic flow,” and “futuristic feel,” into this blurb, but that would just be lazy, right? Instead, I’ll simply say that Bullet’s latest tale of club romance, which finds him grinding with a shorty so enchanting he hardly notices that the morning’s come, is the perfect thing to keep listeners shaking what God gave them till 3 In the Morning. Those thirsty for more of Bullet’s patented brand of dancefloor fuel will be happy to hear that more is on the way—fans can look forward to the premiere of his brand new single, Mr. Robotic, later this month.
Listen to More: Mr. Robotic
Written by richard on 03/9/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It ft. Chuck Inglish" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.