If you’re a fan of upbeat, body-moving jams, you could hardly ask for a more consistent duo than Chi-town emcee Bullet and his frequent production collaborator, Slot A. In reviewing the rapper’s latest unreleased cut, I’m almost tempted to refer back to what I wrote about previous features Supersonic (Part 1) and Shake Yo Body, copy-pasting phrases like “colossal-sounding club record,” “energetic flow,” and “futuristic feel,” into this blurb, but that would just be lazy, right? Instead, I’ll simply say that Bullet’s latest tale of club romance, which finds him grinding with a shorty so enchanting he hardly notices that the morning’s come, is the perfect thing to keep listeners shaking what God gave them till 3 In the Morning. Those thirsty for more of Bullet’s patented brand of dancefloor fuel will be happy to hear that more is on the way—fans can look forward to the premiere of his brand new single, Mr. Robotic, later this month.
Written by richard on 03/9/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It ft. Chuck Inglish" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.