If you’re a fan of upbeat, body-moving jams, you could hardly ask for a more consistent duo than Chi-town emcee Bullet and his frequent production collaborator, Slot A. In reviewing the rapper’s latest unreleased cut, I’m almost tempted to refer back to what I wrote about previous features Supersonic (Part 1) and Shake Yo Body, copy-pasting phrases like “colossal-sounding club record,” “energetic flow,” and “futuristic feel,” into this blurb, but that would just be lazy, right? Instead, I’ll simply say that Bullet’s latest tale of club romance, which finds him grinding with a shorty so enchanting he hardly notices that the morning’s come, is the perfect thing to keep listeners shaking what God gave them till 3 In the Morning. Those thirsty for more of Bullet’s patented brand of dancefloor fuel will be happy to hear that more is on the way—fans can look forward to the premiere of his brand new single, Mr. Robotic, later this month.
Listen to More: Mr. Robotic
Written by richard on 03/9/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It ft. Chuck Inglish" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.