Though Bueno‘s first Booth feature, Dat Good, was on the “hip-pop” side of the spectrum, infectious bubblegum sounds aren’t all the Sacramento native has to offer. On new single selection Unstoppable, the emcee showcases a more “street” side of his artistic persona, rhyming about his hustle over the bombastic boardwork of Vince V. Topped off with the chorus stylings of an unknown hookwoman, this joint and much more can be found on Bueno’s Can’t Knock the Hustle LP, released in late ‘09. In addition, fans can check out this cut’s official video accompaniment here.
Written by richard on 05/12/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.