Though Bueno‘s first Booth feature, Dat Good, was on the “hip-pop” side of the spectrum, infectious bubblegum sounds aren’t all the Sacramento native has to offer. On new single selection Unstoppable, the emcee showcases a more “street” side of his artistic persona, rhyming about his hustle over the bombastic boardwork of Vince V. Topped off with the chorus stylings of an unknown hookwoman, this joint and much more can be found on Bueno’s Can’t Knock the Hustle LP, released in late ‘09. In addition, fans can check out this cut’s official video accompaniment here.
Written by richard on 05/12/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.