It’s been a long winter for all of America, from Chicago to Atlanta and everywhere in between. Perhaps that’s why we’re starting to hear songs that reflect the residual effects of “Cuffin’ Season” that comes into play when cold weather hits. First, we had a smitten Lloyd Banks with I Don’t Deserve You and now Joe Budden is professing that he’s Tipsy for his dream girl in his latest stand alone single, available for download on iTunes. Budden is mum on the identity of this dream girl, but he describes her in great detail with vocal assists from Jay Townsend and Emanny. Not only is she a Fantasy Football fanatic on Sundays, she’s with him at the strip club tipping the dancers. No wonder the hook proclaims “Baby I’m tipsy, so let’s stay love drunk” - it sounds like Joe Budden has a winner in his corner. Whether Ms. Dreamy actually exists or not is irrelevant, Joe Budden is just enjoying being tipsy off those love endorphins. We’ll see how things fare when the weather warms up - perhaps Mr. Budden will change his tune once again.
Written by Stephanie Vaughn on 01/25/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"New Jersey Drive ft. Redman" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.