While his peers religiously watched their Saturday morning cartoons, Kid Capri was starting off his DJ career at that ripe old age of… 8? Having produced for the likes of KRS-One, Big L, Quincy Jones, and CL Smooth, the Bronx native is hoping to kick-start the careers of a few future legends with his own label, No Kid’n Records. The first signee is longtime friend and fellow Bronx native Budda Early, who is hoping his ten-year grind will finally come to shine thanks to his upcoming Capri-hosted mixtape, The Treatment. Set to be included is the throwback club banger, Go Crazy, which has Budda hitting the club, hoping to pull a female home by night’s end. Take note of Kid Capri’s rather unique hypeman-inspired hook and the production from Wicz. So, will Budda Early ever reach the status of Capri’s former clients? Only time will tell…
Written by Burmy on 09/8/08
Submit your Rating
No Kid'n Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.