The lead single off Brooklyn emcee Buckshot and beatsmith P-Money‘s forthcoming collaborative album may be named after one of the, shall we say, less intimidating instruments in the musical arsenal, but don’t be fooled; Flute hits harder than a ton of bricks. Over his colleague’s gritty sample work, Buck trades intricate, unapologetically lyrical verses with Pro.Era representatives Joey BadA$$ and CJ Fly. Director Guy Blelloch‘s official visuals round out the package. Feeling it? Then be sure to cop Backpack Travels when it drops Tuesday, June 24, via Duck Down Music.
Written by richard on 05/22/14
Buckshot, the Brooklyn underground mainstay who rose to fame as one-third of Black Moon, has joined forces with New Zealand beatsmith P-Money to craft a brand new joint full-length. On BackPack Travels, the duo showcase...
Duck Down Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Go All Out ft. Carlitta Durand" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.