The lead single off Brooklyn emcee Buckshot and beatsmith P-Money‘s forthcoming collaborative album may be named after one of the, shall we say, less intimidating instruments in the musical arsenal, but don’t be fooled; Flute hits harder than a ton of bricks. Over his colleague’s gritty sample work, Buck trades intricate, unapologetically lyrical verses with Pro.Era representatives Joey BadA$$ and CJ Fly. Director Guy Blelloch‘s official visuals round out the package. Feeling it? Then be sure to cop Backpack Travels when it drops Tuesday, June 24, via Duck Down Music.
Written by richard on 05/22/14
Submit your Rating
Duck Down Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Go All Out ft. Carlitta Durand" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.