While I can’t say I was familair with Bubble Geese, or much of Christian Slater‘s film work, before today I do know is that the stand out single from their album #foamparty is one that I can definitely vibe too. Produced by duo member Jacky P, Slater starts off with some high pitched melodic bells that slowly kicks into a late 80’s/early 90’s snare and bass combo and a bass line that matches the melody of the chorus. With a catchy hook that will have you singing along by the second go round - “Words that I sing, don’t mean anything..Christian Slater” - set up two verses about your typical college and high school girl problems. (After all the album is called #foamparty.) Although being 21 isn’t old, the flow and production here make me reminisce about those sweet underage freshman house parties that seem like forever go. So whether you are smoking one out or playing Beer Pong with bros, download #foamparty and let the good times take over.
Written by JRTheWriter on 07/5/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.