You know that moment when you’re right on the precipice of a new relationship? “When you’re not in love but kind of in love, kind of wanna know where this feeling came from”? If you ask Bryant Dope, that’s The Best Part of romance. On this newly-released promo single, the second installment in his #RawDopeWednesday series, the Queens repper offers a firsthand account of infatuation, accompanied by the breezy throwback boardwork of Tom Misch. Feeling it? If so, you can keep it locked for the latest from Bryant, including future #RawDopeWednesday standouts.
Written by richard on 07/31/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Live Your Dreams" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.