You know that moment when you’re right on the precipice of a new relationship? “When you’re not in love but kind of in love, kind of wanna know where this feeling came from”? If you ask Bryant Dope, that’s The Best Part of romance. On this newly-released promo single, the second installment in his #RawDopeWednesday series, the Queens repper offers a firsthand account of infatuation, accompanied by the breezy throwback boardwork of Tom Misch. Feeling it? If so, you can keep it locked for the latest from Bryant, including future #RawDopeWednesday standouts.
Written by richard on 07/31/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Live Your Dreams" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.