You know that moment when you’re right on the precipice of a new relationship? “When you’re not in love but kind of in love, kind of wanna know where this feeling came from”? If you ask Bryant Dope, that’s The Best Part of romance. On this newly-released promo single, the second installment in his #RawDopeWednesday series, the Queens repper offers a firsthand account of infatuation, accompanied by the breezy throwback boardwork of Tom Misch. Feeling it? If so, you can keep it locked for the latest from Bryant, including future #RawDopeWednesday standouts.
Written by richard on 07/31/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Live Your Dreams" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)