On Tuesday, we heard Bryant Dope lend his flow to Fast Way, the latest single from underground beatsmith Hannibal King. Twenty-four hours later, the Queens representative is aleady back on our front page with a fresh solo cut. Summer in the City, the latest single in Bryant’s #RawDopeWednesdays series, finds Soul serving up a dreamy, sax-laced backdrop for bars detailing Bryant’s favorite warm-weather activities, from afternoon drives with Lupe in the CD changer to LSD-enhanced viewings of public art. Feeling it? If so, you can keep your browsers locked for more from Bryant Dope, including future standouts in his ongoing digital series.
Written by richard on 08/6/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Live Your Dreams" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “Chicago vs. Everybody?”
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.