Considering the insane amount of emcee-producer collaborations that takes place in the rap game, we rarely if ever get to enjoy an entire project’s that is emceed by one emcee and produced by one producer. However, after listening to QB, the latest song release from emcee Bryant Dope, it’s no wonder the New York native selected Hannibal King to handle all production duties on his forthcoming album. For QB King cooks up a lush, jazzy production, highlighted by an echoing horn effect that paces the song behind Bryant’s galloping flow. Given how well Hannibal’s beat accentuates Bryant’s flow, he might want to keep King in his back pocket as his own personal beatmaker. For more new new from the newly-formed pair, be sure to keep a lookout for forthcoming album New New York.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Live Your Dreams" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.