Considering the insane amount of emcee-producer collaborations that takes place in the rap game, we rarely if ever get to enjoy an entire project’s that is emceed by one emcee and produced by one producer. However, after listening to QB, the latest song release from emcee Bryant Dope, it’s no wonder the New York native selected Hannibal King to handle all production duties on his forthcoming album. For QB King cooks up a lush, jazzy production, highlighted by an echoing horn effect that paces the song behind Bryant’s galloping flow. Given how well Hannibal’s beat accentuates Bryant’s flow, he might want to keep King in his back pocket as his own personal beatmaker. For more new new from the newly-formed pair, be sure to keep a lookout for forthcoming album New New York.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/29/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Live Your Dreams" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.