Considering the insane amount of emcee-producer collaborations that takes place in the rap game, we rarely if ever get to enjoy an entire project’s that is emceed by one emcee and produced by one producer. However, after listening to QB, the latest song release from emcee Bryant Dope, it’s no wonder the New York native selected Hannibal King to handle all production duties on his forthcoming album. For QB King cooks up a lush, jazzy production, highlighted by an echoing horn effect that paces the song behind Bryant’s galloping flow. Given how well Hannibal’s beat accentuates Bryant’s flow, he might want to keep King in his back pocket as his own personal beatmaker. For more new new from the newly-formed pair, be sure to keep a lookout for forthcoming album New New York.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Live Your Dreams" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.