Considering the insane amount of emcee-producer collaborations that takes place in the rap game, we rarely if ever get to enjoy an entire project’s that is emceed by one emcee and produced by one producer. However, after listening to QB, the latest song release from emcee Bryant Dope, it’s no wonder the New York native selected Hannibal King to handle all production duties on his forthcoming album. For QB King cooks up a lush, jazzy production, highlighted by an echoing horn effect that paces the song behind Bryant’s galloping flow. Given how well Hannibal’s beat accentuates Bryant’s flow, he might want to keep King in his back pocket as his own personal beatmaker. For more new new from the newly-formed pair, be sure to keep a lookout for forthcoming album New New York.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Live Your Dreams" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.