Considering the insane amount of emcee-producer collaborations that takes place in the rap game, we rarely if ever get to enjoy an entire project’s that is emceed by one emcee and produced by one producer. However, after listening to QB, the latest song release from emcee Bryant Dope, it’s no wonder the New York native selected Hannibal King to handle all production duties on his forthcoming album. For QB King cooks up a lush, jazzy production, highlighted by an echoing horn effect that paces the song behind Bryant’s galloping flow. Given how well Hannibal’s beat accentuates Bryant’s flow, he might want to keep King in his back pocket as his own personal beatmaker. For more new new from the newly-formed pair, be sure to keep a lookout for forthcoming album New New York.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/29/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Live Your Dreams" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.