Just about every modern-day urban producer has tried to record solo material of their own. Some projects have produced successful results (Lil’ Jon, Kanye, Pharrell, Timbo), while other projects can’t say the same (Swizzy, Mannie Fresh). Stepping up for the R&B producers is Bryan-Michael Cox, who tells the all-too familiar story of a man who’s been with oh-so-many women before finding Mrs. Right. Eager to retire from his playa’ days, Cox musters the overused (but always successful) line: “All I Want Is You.” While listeners will no doubt be wowed by Cox’s singing skill, his slowed-down then sped-up production style is what the industry has come to love from this musical master. Cox plans to release the first installment of his The Beautiful Life According to the Words and Sounds of BMC later this year.
Written by Burmy on 02/12/08
Submit your Rating
Blackbaby Recordings, Inc.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.