In addition to being a famous singer, Bruno Mars is also quite the entrepreneur; the hitmaker recently made a small investment with the ever-popular e-cigarette company NJOY. The public endorsement makes even more sense, though, when you hear Mars’ smokin’ hot new video single Treasure. (Please don’t let my truly awful, corny joke take away from Bruno’s thoroughly enjoyable effort.) Backed by a funky, bass driven instrumental from his production/songwriting group The Smeezingtons, the Hawaii native goes old old school, giving an energetic, catchy performance that would make the likes of Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, and Earth Wind & Fire proud; especially since the fuzzy visuals look like they were shot in the late 70s. Lucikly, you won’t need a map to find Bruno’s Treasure, which can be found on his currently-available sophomore album, Unorthodox Jukebox.
Written by Lucas G. on 06/14/13
Pop sensation Bruno Mars has released Unorthodox Jukebox, his second studio album via Atlantic Records. The follow-up to 2010's Platinum-selling Doo-Wops and Hooligans, the 10-track project comes on the heels of hit lead...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothing on You" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.