In addition to being a famous singer, Bruno Mars is also quite the entrepreneur; the hitmaker recently made a small investment with the ever-popular e-cigarette company NJOY. The public endorsement makes even more sense, though, when you hear Mars’ smokin’ hot new video single Treasure. (Please don’t let my truly awful, corny joke take away from Bruno’s thoroughly enjoyable effort.) Backed by a funky, bass driven instrumental from his production/songwriting group The Smeezingtons, the Hawaii native goes old old school, giving an energetic, catchy performance that would make the likes of Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, and Earth Wind & Fire proud; especially since the fuzzy visuals look like they were shot in the late 70s. Lucikly, you won’t need a map to find Bruno’s Treasure, which can be found on his currently-available sophomore album, Unorthodox Jukebox.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothing on You" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.