In addition to being a famous singer, Bruno Mars is also quite the entrepreneur; the hitmaker recently made a small investment with the ever-popular e-cigarette company NJOY. The public endorsement makes even more sense, though, when you hear Mars’ smokin’ hot new video single Treasure. (Please don’t let my truly awful, corny joke take away from Bruno’s thoroughly enjoyable effort.) Backed by a funky, bass driven instrumental from his production/songwriting group The Smeezingtons, the Hawaii native goes old old school, giving an energetic, catchy performance that would make the likes of Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, and Earth Wind & Fire proud; especially since the fuzzy visuals look like they were shot in the late 70s. Lucikly, you won’t need a map to find Bruno’s Treasure, which can be found on his currently-available sophomore album, Unorthodox Jukebox.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Nothing on You" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.