Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for Brown Zero! Clap to This, one of two newly-released singles (and the crew’s first collaborative feature) finds I Rise (Part II) emcee Papi Jamon and Grey Area‘s Sin Castle flexing their lyrical muscles over a soulful instrumental by Nascent and QB Beats. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project but, as always, those digging it can stay tuned for more from the up-and-coming duo.
Written by richard on 09/23/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.