The Brown Bag All-Stars crew has always provided the underground realm of hip-hop with crotch grabbing, lougie spitting, middle finger up on the hand that’s not on the crotch type of rhymes, and their latest joint, Rottweilers, is no different. What did you expect from BBAS and a song named after a massive and skillful attack dog? Produced by J57, the classic rock lick laden track gives appropriate time for the All-Stars to deliver line after line of braggadocio and bravado that were built for the days when such rhymes were fiended over by hip-hop fans. Rottweilers is the first track to be released from their forthcoming EP, Brown Label EP, due out next Monday, February 13 via 2DopeBoyz.
Written by JC Poppe on 02/8/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"League of Intoxicated Gentlemen (S.2 Remix)" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.