The Brown Bag All-Stars crew has always provided the underground realm of hip-hop with crotch grabbing, lougie spitting, middle finger up on the hand that’s not on the crotch type of rhymes, and their latest joint, Rottweilers, is no different. What did you expect from BBAS and a song named after a massive and skillful attack dog? Produced by J57, the classic rock lick laden track gives appropriate time for the All-Stars to deliver line after line of braggadocio and bravado that were built for the days when such rhymes were fiended over by hip-hop fans. Rottweilers is the first track to be released from their forthcoming EP, Brown Label EP, due out next Monday, February 13 via 2DopeBoyz.
Written by JC Poppe on 02/8/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"League of Intoxicated Gentlemen (S.2 Remix)" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)