Recently, on the lead single off The 20/20 Experience part two, Justin Timberlake announced that he was fixing to Take Back the Night. Whom exactly he was taking it from was unclear at the time. Now, we finally know who’s on the other side of this tug-of-war: Brodinski, who demands J.T. ”Gimme Back the Night” on his latest promo single. That hardly seems like an even matchup, but the French DJ and producer has a secret weapon up his sleeve. Brooklyn electro-pop mainstay Theophilus London assists on the guest tip, delivering Autotune-tinged verses and chorus vocals over the headliner’s eerie, driving EDM grooves. While I don’t know if this cut will win Brodinski sole proprietorship of the PM hours, it should win him club rotation on both sides of the Atlantic. This joint isn’t attached to a larger project, but fans can watch our pages for more dancefloor-scorching cuts from the Gallic beatmaker.
Written by richard on 09/4/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.