Artistic inspiration comes in all forms—many of which, unfortunately, are hazardous to one’s health. Don’t take it from me, though; take it from Booth newcomers Ralph Joseph, Sarah Shafey, Robert Bolton and Alexander The of Broad Way Sleep, who recount the Tiger Woods-like drama of a playboy and his many mistresses on new promo single Brand New Muse. Joseph, Shafey and Bolton collaborate with Jeremy Glenn behind the boards, crafting a brooding synth backdrop for their narrative bars. Interest piqued? You’ll be able to find this record and much more on the group’s forthcoming, currently-untitled EP release, scheduled to drop before the end of 2012.
Written by richard on 06/8/12
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.