Artistic inspiration comes in all forms—many of which, unfortunately, are hazardous to one’s health. Don’t take it from me, though; take it from Booth newcomers Ralph Joseph, Sarah Shafey, Robert Bolton and Alexander The of Broad Way Sleep, who recount the Tiger Woods-like drama of a playboy and his many mistresses on new promo single Brand New Muse. Joseph, Shafey and Bolton collaborate with Jeremy Glenn behind the boards, crafting a brooding synth backdrop for their narrative bars. Interest piqued? You’ll be able to find this record and much more on the group’s forthcoming, currently-untitled EP release, scheduled to drop before the end of 2012.
Written by richard on 06/8/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.