Britni Elise has been involved in the music business for much of her life, performing across her hometown of Cleveland in two R&B trios. After both groups broke up, Britni set off on her own, eventually signing a deal as the flagship artist of former Major League Baseball All-Star Kenny Lofton’s K-Lo Entertainment. Despite her newfound national success, Britni’s not about to abandon her soulful roots. On her latest single, Britni pays tribute to a man who keeps her Satisfied (and then some) over a ‘90s/early-‘00s-style instrumental by Charles Farrar (who also co-wrote the single). Needless to say, this smooth cut is sure to strike a chord with fans of classic R&B (myself included). If you fall into that category, you’re in for a treat when Elise’s currently-untitled debut album hits online retailers (and a few record stores) this July.
Written by Burmy on 05/20/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hello (So Damn Right for Me)" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.