Britni Elise has been involved in the music business for much of her life, performing across her hometown of Cleveland in two R&B trios. After both groups broke up, Britni set off on her own, eventually signing a deal as the flagship artist of former Major League Baseball All-Star Kenny Lofton’s K-Lo Entertainment. Despite her newfound national success, Britni’s not about to abandon her soulful roots. On her latest single, Britni pays tribute to a man who keeps her Satisfied (and then some) over a ‘90s/early-‘00s-style instrumental by Charles Farrar (who also co-wrote the single). Needless to say, this smooth cut is sure to strike a chord with fans of classic R&B (myself included). If you fall into that category, you’re in for a treat when Elise’s currently-untitled debut album hits online retailers (and a few record stores) this July.
Listen to More: Britni Elise Written by Burmy
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hello (So Damn Right for Me)" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Boi ft. A$AP Rocky. Phantogram & A-Ha - Lanes
- BAU Music ft. Action Bronson, A$ton Matthews & J.Rocc - With My Soul
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!