Britni Elise has been involved in the music business for much of her life, performing across her hometown of Cleveland in two R&B trios. After both groups broke up, Britni set off on her own, eventually signing a deal as the flagship artist of former Major League Baseball All-Star Kenny Lofton’s K-Lo Entertainment. Despite her newfound national success, Britni’s not about to abandon her soulful roots. On her latest single, Britni pays tribute to a man who keeps her Satisfied (and then some) over a ‘90s/early-‘00s-style instrumental by Charles Farrar (who also co-wrote the single). Needless to say, this smooth cut is sure to strike a chord with fans of classic R&B (myself included). If you fall into that category, you’re in for a treat when Elise’s currently-untitled debut album hits online retailers (and a few record stores) this July.
Listen to More: Britni Elise
Written by Burmy on 05/20/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hello (So Damn Right for Me)" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.