Britni Elise has been involved in the music business for much of her life, performing across her hometown of Cleveland in two R&B trios. After both groups broke up, Britni set off on her own, eventually signing a deal as the flagship artist of former Major League Baseball All-Star Kenny Lofton’s K-Lo Entertainment. Despite her newfound national success, Britni’s not about to abandon her soulful roots. On her latest single, Britni pays tribute to a man who keeps her Satisfied (and then some) over a ‘90s/early-‘00s-style instrumental by Charles Farrar (who also co-wrote the single). Needless to say, this smooth cut is sure to strike a chord with fans of classic R&B (myself included). If you fall into that category, you’re in for a treat when Elise’s currently-untitled debut album hits online retailers (and a few record stores) this July.
Written by Burmy on 05/20/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hello (So Damn Right for Me)" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)