Britni Elise‘s first and, to date, only Booth feature found the rising R&B songstress paying tribute to a fella who kept her Satisfied at all times. Not one to settle, however, the Cleveland native’s since moved on from that merely-satisfactory man to a newer model – one who’s “So Damn Right” for her that her heart says “Hello!” whenever he’s near. Previously leaked to the ‘net but presented here in its finished form, this new single comes backed by the production stylings of Harvey Mason Jr., who layers piano atop harpsichord and synths as Elise shows off her soulful pipes. So, readers, are you loving this cut so much that your heart or other organs have started singing along, in blatant defiance of all known laws of anatomy? You, uh, might want to get that checked out – whatever you do, though, be sure to keep your browsers locked for further info on the K-Lo Entertainment signee’s forthcoming full-length, which has yet to receive a title or release date.
Written by richard on 08/24/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.