Britni Elise‘s first and, to date, only Booth feature found the rising R&B songstress paying tribute to a fella who kept her Satisfied at all times. Not one to settle, however, the Cleveland native’s since moved on from that merely-satisfactory man to a newer model – one who’s “So Damn Right” for her that her heart says “Hello!” whenever he’s near. Previously leaked to the ‘net but presented here in its finished form, this new single comes backed by the production stylings of Harvey Mason Jr., who layers piano atop harpsichord and synths as Elise shows off her soulful pipes. So, readers, are you loving this cut so much that your heart or other organs have started singing along, in blatant defiance of all known laws of anatomy? You, uh, might want to get that checked out – whatever you do, though, be sure to keep your browsers locked for further info on the K-Lo Entertainment signee’s forthcoming full-length, which has yet to receive a title or release date.
Written by richard on 08/24/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.