Britni Elise‘s first and, to date, only Booth feature found the rising R&B songstress paying tribute to a fella who kept her Satisfied at all times. Not one to settle, however, the Cleveland native’s since moved on from that merely-satisfactory man to a newer model – one who’s “So Damn Right” for her that her heart says “Hello!” whenever he’s near. Previously leaked to the ‘net but presented here in its finished form, this new single comes backed by the production stylings of Harvey Mason Jr., who layers piano atop harpsichord and synths as Elise shows off her soulful pipes. So, readers, are you loving this cut so much that your heart or other organs have started singing along, in blatant defiance of all known laws of anatomy? You, uh, might want to get that checked out – whatever you do, though, be sure to keep your browsers locked for further info on the K-Lo Entertainment signee’s forthcoming full-length, which has yet to receive a title or release date.
Written by richard on 08/24/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.