Britni Elise‘s first and, to date, only Booth feature found the rising R&B songstress paying tribute to a fella who kept her Satisfied at all times. Not one to settle, however, the Cleveland native’s since moved on from that merely-satisfactory man to a newer model – one who’s “So Damn Right” for her that her heart says “Hello!” whenever he’s near. Previously leaked to the ‘net but presented here in its finished form, this new single comes backed by the production stylings of Harvey Mason Jr., who layers piano atop harpsichord and synths as Elise shows off her soulful pipes. So, readers, are you loving this cut so much that your heart or other organs have started singing along, in blatant defiance of all known laws of anatomy? You, uh, might want to get that checked out – whatever you do, though, be sure to keep your browsers locked for further info on the K-Lo Entertainment signee’s forthcoming full-length, which has yet to receive a title or release date.
Listen to More: Britni Elise
Written by richard on 08/24/10
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.