For months people were asking, “What is Britney Spears drinking?” Now, Britney is asking the same question. On a possible inclusion to her yet-to-be-titled comeback album (dropping this November), Spears has hooked up with producer Tricky Stewart for the song, What You Sippin’ On?. The mid-tempo track has the same familiar drum pattern as Nas’ I Can; except here lyricism has been replaced by sexiness. If Stewart could help Rihanna to finally blow up, whose to say he couldn’t help Britney regain her old self with a little rhythm included? After all, come the end of the song Britney does a ‘soul clap’ ...
Written by DJ Z on 09/4/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Scream & Shout " (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.