For months people were asking, “What is Britney Spears drinking?” Now, Britney is asking the same question. On a possible inclusion to her yet-to-be-titled comeback album (dropping this November), Spears has hooked up with producer Tricky Stewart for the song, What You Sippin’ On?. The mid-tempo track has the same familiar drum pattern as Nas’ I Can; except here lyricism has been replaced by sexiness. If Stewart could help Rihanna to finally blow up, whose to say he couldn’t help Britney regain her old self with a little rhythm included? After all, come the end of the song Britney does a ‘soul clap’ ...
Written by DJ Z on 09/4/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Scream & Shout " (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.