For months people were asking, “What is Britney Spears drinking?” Now, Britney is asking the same question. On a possible inclusion to her yet-to-be-titled comeback album (dropping this November), Spears has hooked up with producer Tricky Stewart for the song, What You Sippin’ On?. The mid-tempo track has the same familiar drum pattern as Nas’ I Can; except here lyricism has been replaced by sexiness. If Stewart could help Rihanna to finally blow up, whose to say he couldn’t help Britney regain her old self with a little rhythm included? After all, come the end of the song Britney does a ‘soul clap’ ...
Written by DJ Z on 09/4/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Scream & Shout " (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.