For months people were asking, “What is Britney Spears drinking?” Now, Britney is asking the same question. On a possible inclusion to her yet-to-be-titled comeback album (dropping this November), Spears has hooked up with producer Tricky Stewart for the song, What You Sippin’ On?. The mid-tempo track has the same familiar drum pattern as Nas’ I Can; except here lyricism has been replaced by sexiness. If Stewart could help Rihanna to finally blow up, whose to say he couldn’t help Britney regain her old self with a little rhythm included? After all, come the end of the song Britney does a ‘soul clap’ ...
Written by DJ Z on 09/4/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Scream & Shout " (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.