The latest of many artists to leave Cash Money Records, Brisco‘s hoping this new potential single will help attract brand new distribution for his forthcoming album, Street Medicine As he did on the ultra-catchy Just Know Dat (eight months later, it’s still in my head), the Opa Locka native calls on two of his heavyweight connects to create a 305 anthem. Though Brisco knows that “You Know What I’m Talkin’ Bout,” he drives the point home with a flash of his cash. Labelmate Flo Rida contributes a confident hook, and Busta expands on the “recession-proof” theme in his guest verse. Mizzle backs the trio’s stunting with a thumping beat best experienced with 18s in your car trunk. Brisco’s clearly confident that he can maintain his high-rolling lifestyle in any economy; the question is, will the labels be convinced?
Poe Boy/Cash Money/Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Into That" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.