It seems every artist that has ever recorded under the Poe Boy Entertainment label has had at least one catchy-hooked single to get stuck in listeners’ heads (Jacki-O had Nookie, Rick Ross had Hustlin’, and Flo Rida topped them both with Low). Ready to join them is Opa Locka emcee Brisco, who thinks we should Just Know Dat he’s all about making music and money. Despite assistance from Flo on the hook and superstar Cash Money label mate Lil’ Wayne on the middle verse, the lion’s share of the credit here belongs to Brisco with his infectious lead vocals (and to Mr. Beats for the lute-heavy production). If you’re looking for the cure to the common hip-hop album, check out Brisco’s debut, Street Medicine, currently set to drop in the 1st quarter of ‘09.
Written by Burmy on 09/18/08
Submit your Rating
Poe Boy/Cash Money/Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Into That" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.