Don’t be fooled by the title of Brisco and Flo Rida‘s newest unreleased song to hit the DJBooth; Love is not a sappy song “for the ladies.” Rather, the two South Floridian Poe Boy Entertainment representatives take the opportunity to enjoy themselves while boasting about all the love that they receive from and in the streets. While the topic at hand is certainly unoriginal, and members will be quick to hate on Bris and Flo, you’d be hard pressed to not slide producer J Rock a few points for creativity (he samples the operator message heard when a phone has been left off the hook for too long). Even though Love is not currently set for inclusion on Brisco’s debut, Street Medicine, it should be a favorite of anyone who loves to show off.
Written by Burmy on 09/16/08
Poe Boy/Cash Money/Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Into That" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)