Poe Boy-bred emcee Brisco has rapidly joined the ever-blossoming crop of up-and-coming talent to emerge out of Florida over the last few years. In fact, the Opa Locka native has drawn some comparisons to several industry greats with his gritty, powerful voice and witty wordplay. On the newly recorded (and unreleased) freestyle, Can’t See Y’all, Bris doesn’t take the easy route—what could have been a formulaic “I’ve got so many haters” ode is instead a platform for the emcee to drolly spitbox back and forth with DJBooth favorite Ace Hood. The finished product showcases the two artists riding a high-octane beat by producer J Rock, aggressively letting it be known that they’re at an equilibrium; anything or anyone not on their level is… invisible.
Written by Erica L. on 08/17/08
Submit your Rating
Poe Boy/Cash Money/Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Into That" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)