Poe Boy-bred emcee Brisco has rapidly joined the ever-blossoming crop of up-and-coming talent to emerge out of Florida over the last few years. In fact, the Opa Locka native has drawn some comparisons to several industry greats with his gritty, powerful voice and witty wordplay. On the newly recorded (and unreleased) freestyle, Can’t See Y’all, Bris doesn’t take the easy route—what could have been a formulaic “I’ve got so many haters” ode is instead a platform for the emcee to drolly spitbox back and forth with DJBooth favorite Ace Hood. The finished product showcases the two artists riding a high-octane beat by producer J Rock, aggressively letting it be known that they’re at an equilibrium; anything or anyone not on their level is… invisible.
Written by Erica L. on 08/17/08
Submit your Rating
Poe Boy/Cash Money/Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Into That" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.