Poe Boy-bred emcee Brisco has rapidly joined the ever-blossoming crop of up-and-coming talent to emerge out of Florida over the last few years. In fact, the Opa Locka native has drawn some comparisons to several industry greats with his gritty, powerful voice and witty wordplay. On the newly recorded (and unreleased) freestyle, Can’t See Y’all, Bris doesn’t take the easy route—what could have been a formulaic “I’ve got so many haters” ode is instead a platform for the emcee to drolly spitbox back and forth with DJBooth favorite Ace Hood. The finished product showcases the two artists riding a high-octane beat by producer J Rock, aggressively letting it be known that they’re at an equilibrium; anything or anyone not on their level is… invisible.
Written by Erica L. on 08/17/08
Submit your Rating
Poe Boy/Cash Money/Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Into That" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.