As anyone who’s been in a successful long term relationship knows, the key to getting through love’s often rocky road isn’t expensive gifts or long songs (although they don’t hurt), the key is Dedication. Here to dispense some very catchy love advice is Florida representative Brisco, who follows up similar heart melter/pantie dropper Kissin Me with “for the ladies” offering Dedication. As is so often the case, Rico Love pulls double duty here, first providing the track’s synth heavy and brightly bouncing beat and then laying down a hook that has radio hit written all over it. Not to be outdone though, Brisco follows with some champagne and roses rhymes of his own, ensuring that special lady that he’s everything she’s been wishing for, especially is she’s been wishing for some alcohol “Moet, champagne, rose, I’m just sayin / money ain’t a thang I’m gonna pour this all out.” While Dedication doesn’t yet have a home on a larger project, if this blows up the way it has the potential to, something tells me we’ll be seeing a Brisco album sooner rather than later.
Poe Boy/Cash Money/Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Into That" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.