As anyone who’s been in a successful long term relationship knows, the key to getting through love’s often rocky road isn’t expensive gifts or long songs (although they don’t hurt), the key is Dedication. Here to dispense some very catchy love advice is Florida representative Brisco, who follows up similar heart melter/pantie dropper Kissin Me with “for the ladies” offering Dedication. As is so often the case, Rico Love pulls double duty here, first providing the track’s synth heavy and brightly bouncing beat and then laying down a hook that has radio hit written all over it. Not to be outdone though, Brisco follows with some champagne and roses rhymes of his own, ensuring that special lady that he’s everything she’s been wishing for, especially is she’s been wishing for some alcohol “Moet, champagne, rose, I’m just sayin / money ain’t a thang I’m gonna pour this all out.” While Dedication doesn’t yet have a home on a larger project, if this blows up the way it has the potential to, something tells me we’ll be seeing a Brisco album sooner rather than later.
Written by Nathan S. on 05/23/12
Submit your Rating
Poe Boy/Cash Money/Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Into That" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.