As Brisco‘s new single, Just Know Dat continues to rise up the DJBooth charts (currently #2), another one of his previously-unreleased songs has been resurrected. As many of you may know, cars and the fast life for which they’re needed are among the favorite topics of Miami-area rappers; accordingly, we find this Opa Locka native Burnin’ Rubber on the music interstate. 305 natives also favor beats with plenty of bass, a prime example of which Cosmo provides on the production tip. Burnin’ Rubber is the type of record you either love or hate, partially depending on your hometown demographic. Though it’s not currently slated to appear on Brisco’s debut album, Street Medicine, stick with DJBooth to report any tracklist updates.
Written by Burmy on 09/30/08
Submit your Rating
Poe Boy/Cash Money/Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Where You From" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.