As Brisco‘s new single, Just Know Dat continues to rise up the DJBooth charts (currently #2), another one of his previously-unreleased songs has been resurrected. As many of you may know, cars and the fast life for which they’re needed are among the favorite topics of Miami-area rappers; accordingly, we find this Opa Locka native Burnin’ Rubber on the music interstate. 305 natives also favor beats with plenty of bass, a prime example of which Cosmo provides on the production tip. Burnin’ Rubber is the type of record you either love or hate, partially depending on your hometown demographic. Though it’s not currently slated to appear on Brisco’s debut album, Street Medicine, stick with DJBooth to report any tracklist updates.
Written by Burmy on 09/30/08
Submit your Rating
Poe Boy/Cash Money/Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Where You From" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.