When it comes to selecting female companions, Brisco has just one ironclad criterion: you’ve gotta be Bad. (Though having skin the color of mocha certainly doesn’t hurt.) On this freshly-minted mixtape single, The Regulators’ raucous, party-ready grooves set the mood as the YMCMB signee celebrates down chicks of all shapes, sizes, hues and nationalities. Fellow Panhandle State natives Flo Rida and Whyl Chyl guest, the former expressing his own love for ladies of the bad-meaning-good variety on verse two. Like what you’re hearing? You can look forward to more fresh cuts where this came from on Brisco’s Controversy tape, scheduled for digital release at a yet-unspecified date in the near future.
Written by richard on 01/14/13
Submit your Rating
Poe Boy/Cash Money/Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Where You From" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.