When it comes to selecting female companions, Brisco has just one ironclad criterion: you’ve gotta be Bad. (Though having skin the color of mocha certainly doesn’t hurt.) On this freshly-minted mixtape single, The Regulators’ raucous, party-ready grooves set the mood as the YMCMB signee celebrates down chicks of all shapes, sizes, hues and nationalities. Fellow Panhandle State natives Flo Rida and Whyl Chyl guest, the former expressing his own love for ladies of the bad-meaning-good variety on verse two. Like what you’re hearing? You can look forward to more fresh cuts where this came from on Brisco’s Controversy tape, scheduled for digital release at a yet-unspecified date in the near future.
Written by richard on 01/14/13
Submit your Rating
Poe Boy/Cash Money/Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Into That" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.