When it comes to selecting female companions, Brisco has just one ironclad criterion: you’ve gotta be Bad. (Though having skin the color of mocha certainly doesn’t hurt.) On this freshly-minted mixtape single, The Regulators’ raucous, party-ready grooves set the mood as the YMCMB signee celebrates down chicks of all shapes, sizes, hues and nationalities. Fellow Panhandle State natives Flo Rida and Whyl Chyl guest, the former expressing his own love for ladies of the bad-meaning-good variety on verse two. Like what you’re hearing? You can look forward to more fresh cuts where this came from on Brisco’s Controversy tape, scheduled for digital release at a yet-unspecified date in the near future.
Written by richard on 01/14/13
Submit your Rating
Poe Boy/Cash Money/Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Where You From" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.