When it comes to selecting female companions, Brisco has just one ironclad criterion: you’ve gotta be Bad. (Though having skin the color of mocha certainly doesn’t hurt.) On this freshly-minted mixtape single, The Regulators’ raucous, party-ready grooves set the mood as the YMCMB signee celebrates down chicks of all shapes, sizes, hues and nationalities. Fellow Panhandle State natives Flo Rida and Whyl Chyl guest, the former expressing his own love for ladies of the bad-meaning-good variety on verse two. Like what you’re hearing? You can look forward to more fresh cuts where this came from on Brisco’s Controversy tape, scheduled for digital release at a yet-unspecified date in the near future.
Written by richard on 01/14/13
Submit your Rating
Poe Boy/Cash Money/Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Into That" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.