Bridget Kelly probably should have rethought sending a break up letter through the mail. Not because it is an inappropriate way of ending a relationship, but because at this time of year, with all the packages and letters to Santa being mailed, it might be hard for the post office to make her note a Special Delivery. Over an intricate production, from an unaccredited producer, Kelly belts out a request to the mailman to deliver her note ASAP, before she regrets the decision. Kelly’s powerful vocal performance matches vibe of the song perfectly. The Roc Nation songstress conveys a little bit of remorse for the lost relationship, but the strong vocals suggest that she feels empowered and confident now that she has cut ties with her man. Kelly’s is currently working on her debut album, which at this stage is untitled and does not have a set drop date, but those looking for more can check out her last feature Seek and Destroy.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/21/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Thinking About Forever" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.