Bridget Kelly probably should have rethought sending a break up letter through the mail. Not because it is an inappropriate way of ending a relationship, but because at this time of year, with all the packages and letters to Santa being mailed, it might be hard for the post office to make her note a Special Delivery. Over an intricate production, from an unaccredited producer, Kelly belts out a request to the mailman to deliver her note ASAP, before she regrets the decision. Kelly’s powerful vocal performance matches vibe of the song perfectly. The Roc Nation songstress conveys a little bit of remorse for the lost relationship, but the strong vocals suggest that she feels empowered and confident now that she has cut ties with her man. Kelly’s is currently working on her debut album, which at this stage is untitled and does not have a set drop date, but those looking for more can check out her last feature Seek and Destroy.
Written by Lucas G. on 12/21/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Thinking About Forever" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)