Bridget Kelly probably should have rethought sending a break up letter through the mail. Not because it is an inappropriate way of ending a relationship, but because at this time of year, with all the packages and letters to Santa being mailed, it might be hard for the post office to make her note a Special Delivery. Over an intricate production, from an unaccredited producer, Kelly belts out a request to the mailman to deliver her note ASAP, before she regrets the decision. Kelly’s powerful vocal performance matches vibe of the song perfectly. The Roc Nation songstress conveys a little bit of remorse for the lost relationship, but the strong vocals suggest that she feels empowered and confident now that she has cut ties with her man. Kelly’s is currently working on her debut album, which at this stage is untitled and does not have a set drop date, but those looking for more can check out her last feature Seek and Destroy.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Thinking About Forever" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.