Those who are fond of enjoying a drink or two (or ten) when out on the town will surely relate to the Meek Mill assisted, Shea Taylor produced remix of Bridget Kelly’s In The Morning. Both Mill, with his opening 16, and Kelly share in that “Oh s**t” feeling of waking up from a night out with a foggy memory, unsure of just what went down the night before. With a smooth, casual vocal performance that builds off of Meek’s charismatic flow, Kelly admits that the only time she can confess that she loves her man is after a few drinks. The solution? More liquid courage, but judging by her description of the previous night, she might want to pace herself. The remix is not attached to anything larger, but you can find the original on the Roc Nation songstress’ Every Girl EP.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/31/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Thinking About Forever" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.