Those who are fond of enjoying a drink or two (or ten) when out on the town will surely relate to the Meek Mill assisted, Shea Taylor produced remix of Bridget Kelly’s In The Morning. Both Mill, with his opening 16, and Kelly share in that “Oh s**t” feeling of waking up from a night out with a foggy memory, unsure of just what went down the night before. With a smooth, casual vocal performance that builds off of Meek’s charismatic flow, Kelly admits that the only time she can confess that she loves her man is after a few drinks. The solution? More liquid courage, but judging by her description of the previous night, she might want to pace herself. The remix is not attached to anything larger, but you can find the original on the Roc Nation songstress’ Every Girl EP.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/31/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Thinking About Forever" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.