Those who are fond of enjoying a drink or two (or ten) when out on the town will surely relate to the Meek Mill assisted, Shea Taylor produced remix of Bridget Kelly’s In The Morning. Both Mill, with his opening 16, and Kelly share in that “Oh s**t” feeling of waking up from a night out with a foggy memory, unsure of just what went down the night before. With a smooth, casual vocal performance that builds off of Meek’s charismatic flow, Kelly admits that the only time she can confess that she loves her man is after a few drinks. The solution? More liquid courage, but judging by her description of the previous night, she might want to pace herself. The remix is not attached to anything larger, but you can find the original on the Roc Nation songstress’ Every Girl EP.
Written by Lucas G. on 01/31/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Thinking About Forever" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)